BUTTING stores ordinary 5 000 t pipes including pipes with the following quality criteria:
- In 1.4462 / UNS S31803 / UNS S32205 acc. to ASTM A790 / ASTM A928
- In 1.4541 / 1.4571 / 1.4307 / 1.4404 acc. to DIN EN 10217-7
- In 1.4410 / UNS S32750 acc. to ASTM A928
- In 1.4539 acc. to DIN EN 10217-7
- In TP 304L / TP 316L acc. to ASTM A312/A358
- Acc. to EN 10357 (food technology)
- In 1.4307 / 1.4404 acc. to DIN 2430-1 (pigging technology)
Our capabilities are demonstrated in a wide selection of products. The strengths of our stock are supplemented by our comprehensive services. These include for example the production of fixed lengths, supplementary quality control, special bevelling or individual marking.
At the end of 2017, the BUTTING Group took over the operations of Sosta in Könnern near Halle. On this production site, our core business is the manufacturing of high-quality longitudinally welded stainless steel pipes. The additional capacities allow BUTTING to react far more flexibly to customer requirements than in the past. The lean processes at the Könnern site always permit deliveries very soon after the steel plate arrives. BUTTING has already succeeded in implementing the first of these so-called "fast track" orders to the customers' complete satisfaction.
BUTTING – Progress by Tradition