The attractive ambience of Burg Knesebeck and the culinary offering also support the “time-out character” of this event. Whilst the speeches take place in plenary sessions, the participants can choose from three possible workshops the one that interests them the most in the morning/afternoon.
You can look forward to the following speakers and topics this year:
- Speeches in the plenary sessions:
- The sense and nonsense of guiding principles, Johannes Hüger
- Vocation as a lifestyle – making the most of your professional and private life, Paul Donders
- Short workshops in the morning:
- The challenges of project management, Prof. Jürgen Sauser
- Resilience: Staying healthy despite a high workload, Martin Luitjens
- “Your appearance” – Giving presentations and communicating authentically, spontaneously and professionally, Torsten Voller
- Short workshops in the afternoon:
- Change management as an opportunity – how to equip your organisation for the future, Prof. Jürgen Sauser
- Effectively setting operational health and safety management in motion, Martin Luitjens
- “I’m completely spontaneous if I’m informed in time”, Torsten Voller
The event will take place from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., following which you can enjoy a glass of wine and culinary delights.
BUTTING – Progress by Tradition